The Young Republican National Federation
Young Professional Leaders and Activists for Today and Tomorrow
The Young Republican National Federation is at the forefront of the Republican Party’s rebuilding
effort and we invite you to join us with your support!
Your donation will help make possible:
2010 YRNF Donor Program
- The 2010 GOP campaign deployment efforts to rebuild our majorities and elect the next generation of GOP leaders
- Educating young American Professionals about GOP issues, ideas and values including investments in next generation web and social media
- Cultivating and training members to be better leaders, better candidates and better Young Republican activists
Donor Program VIP Credentials will permit access to:
- Donor Program "Appreciation Hospitality Hour" every early evening in the YRNF Chairman's Suite, co hosted by the National Finance Committee.
- Private meet and greet with a VIP speaker each day.
- Reagan Regent $19.81
- Young President $45
- Chairman’s Circle o $110 (Leadership = 110%)
- Alumni & Living Legacy Board o $125 (Bronze) o $250 (Silver) o $500 (Gold) o $750 (Platnum) o Other
- Platinum Young Professional o $1000
- Future Senator o $2012
- Game Changer o $5000
- Corporate/Organization Sponsor Wall o *$100 (Bronze) o *$500 (Silver) o *$1,000 (Gold) o *$5,000 (Platinum) o Other $__________
- Elected Leaders and Candidates Wall o $50 (Bronze) o *$100 (Silver) o *$500 (Gold) o *$1,000 (Platinum) o Other $_________
*Level includes a website link marketed on Donor Walls at www.yrnf.com and signage at all 4 YRNF National Board Meetings in 2010
If you would like to mail in your donation, please print off the attached form and send it to: YRNF ~ PO Box 15293, Washington, D.C. 20003
Please contact YRNF National Finance Chairman Chérie Short at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
YRNF ~ PO Box 15293, Washington, D.C. 20003 ~ www.yrnf.com
Contributions to the YRNF, Inc, a 527, are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal tax purposes.
"Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report name, mailing address, occupation and employer for contributors who contribute $200 or more per calendar year.